AS5 CEM 7
Automatic control panel WITHOUT ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) and WITHOUT mains control with thermal magnetic protection (according to voltage and number of phases) and Earth leakage protection, composed by:
· Control and power electric panel, with measurements devices and controller (according to necessity and configuration), both fitted on the Genset.
· 4 poles circuit breaker with opening coil MX 230Vac
· Earth leakage adjustable protection (time [inst 0,2 0,5 3 5 sec] & sensibility [30 300mA 3A]).
– Battery charger 3A 230Vac
– Engine water preheating
The CEM7 controller unit is a device able to control de operation, monitoring and protection of a generating set. The controller unit consists of 2 different modules:
1. The VISUALIZATION module
2. The MEASUREMENTS module
Provides information about the status of the device and, at the same time, allows the user to
interact with it. It consists on a backlit display and various LEDs for monitoring the status of the
controller and buttons that allowthe user to control, program andconfigure the functions of the unit.
Controls and monitors the control board. It is located in the rear part of the panel, in order to reduce the wiring and to avoid electromagnetic disturbances. Every signal, sensor and actuator is connected to this module. The connexion between the visualization module and the measurements module is made with a CAN communication bus. This feature allows the intercommunion of other modules to the main controller with a scalability warranty.
Control & Power Panel
1. CM Control Panel.
2. CP Power Panel.
3. On/Off Switch..
4. Emergency Stop.
5. Main Line Circuit Breaker for differential protection.
6. Main bus /hardwire connection panel with safety protection.
CE-7 Auto-start multilingual control panel
1. Voltage between each Phase & Neutral
2. Voltage between Phases
3. Current (amps) on each Phase
5. Active, Apparent & Reactive Power
6. Power Factor
7. Instant Power (KwH) and Accumulative power)
8. Fuel level
9. Oil pressure, coolant temperature, oil temperature
10. Battery voltage, battery charging alternator voltage
11. Engine Speed
12. Hours running
13. Multilingual (Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, German,
Chinese, Russian, Swedish, Norwegian)
1. High coolant temperature.
2. Low oil pressure.
3. Battery charge alternator
4. Start failure.
5. Low water level.
6. Fuel storage.
8. Under speed.
9. Low battery voltage.
10. High coolant temperature by sensor.
11. Low oil pressure by sensor.
12. Low fuel level by sensor.
13. Unexpected shutdown.
14. Stop failure.
15. Low engine temperature.
16. Genset voltage drops.
17. Emergency stop.
There are 5 programmable alarms on text and action that could be associated to any engine alarms and showed on the auxiliary led 1 and 2 of the display.
2. Unbalanced voltage
3. Over voltage
4. Under voltage
5. Over frequency
6. Under frequency
7. Over load
9. Inverse Power
10. Incorrect phase sequence
11. Asymmetry among phases
12. Emergency stop
Voltage among phases
Voltage among phases and neutral
Apparent power (kVA)
Active power (kW)
Reactive power (kVAr)
Fuel level (%)
Battery charge alternator voltage
High water temperature
High coolant temperature by sensor
Low engine temperature by sensor
Low oil pressure
Low oil pressure by sensor
Low coolant level
Fuel storage by sensor
Battery voltage failure
Battery charge alternator failure
Asymmetry among phases
Incorrect phase sequence
Genset signal droop
Total hour counter
Partial hour counter
Starts valid counters
Starts failure counters
Modem – GSM/GPRS
Alarms history (10) / (+100 with optional timer)
Mains failure start (only with CEC7)
Start under normative EJP
Genset contactor activation
Main & Genset contactor activation
Fuel transfer control
Engine temperature control
Genset start function in test mode
SPECIAL FUNCTIONS (Optional)